Tuesday, May 29, 2012

New and Upcoming from Renegade®

There's been some new and exciting stuff happening in the Land of Renegade® Hoof Boots!

First of all, we've got a new blog/news site!  Check it out at http://www.renegadehorseboot.com/.  It's got a whole brand-new news section, a FAQ section, photos, videos, and more!

To go along with that, we're starting a newsletter!  Sign up by June 30th and be entered to win a pair of Renegade® boots and one of our awesome Renegade® t-shirts!

Finally, did you know we recently upgraded the hook-and-loop material that makes up the toe straps?  It's a much sturdier, very sticky material that has been holding up great to water, mud, and sand. I tested them out on Sunday's ride and I can concur: These things are sticky!  Rode through our standard desert offering of sand and rocks, came back to the barn and hosed the boots off, and after that, couldn't even tell the straps had been used!  Check out the full announcement on the News Page!


2 comments:

  1. Glad to see the changes. One suggestion would be to add an RSS feed option for your newsletter. I know I read blogs a lot more often then anything emailed to me. I just added the news page as an RSS feed (but a button wold help some people). I also want some of this new super hook-and-loop!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's a really good suggestion...I'll definitely see if I can add it, as well as the RSS button.

      Delete