Sunday, October 4, 2009

Superpony Rides Again

Mimi earned a new nickname courtesy of Kirt Lander of Renegade Hoof Boots this weekend: Superpony. And Superpony and I completed the 50 at Man Against Horse on Saturday!

Longer ride story up in the next couple of days, but the short version is both Dad and I finished, with 15 minutes to spare, with sound, happy ponies that still looked like they were ready for more. I, on the other hand, would like the next week to recover.

It was definitely the rockiest, toughest ride I have ever done, so I'm so incredibly proud of my pony. She is all heart, and one tough little mare.

2 comments:

  1. Congrats Ashley! The facebook pictures are wonderful :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Huge congrats to you and Super Pony! So proud of you! Love, Mom

    ReplyDelete