Monday, November 25, 2013

2013 ride season wrap-up

Considering this weekend is the last weekend for the 2013 AERC ride calendar, and I don't have plans to be anywhere, I can safely call it a wrap on the 2013 ride season for myself. And what a season! I ended up doing more endurance miles in one season than I had done to date, and almost as many LD miles.

Final tallies:

-- 8 rides (4 endurance, 4 LD)
-- 210 endurance miles
-- 115 LD miles
-- 4 different horses
-- 4 different rides I'd never been to before
-- first back-to-back 50s
-- 2 100s crewed
-- 2 rides volunteered at

I had a great time this year, and can't wait to see what the 2014 season brings!

3 comments:

  1. Awesome! My ride season was totally weird but fun, for what it was. You've inspired me to do a wrap up too, Lol.

    Hope you are stilling thinking of coming to visit and going to a ride with me next year!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! As the Australians would say, "Good on ya!"

    ReplyDelete