Monday, September 9, 2013

cover girls

I went on The Distance Depot's website this morning, and this was what greeted me:

Hey, that bright orange tack looks familiar!

Liberty and I are cover girls! (See their webpage for a better close-up and detail.) That particular tack set came from The Distance Depot, and while I might be slightly biased, I happen to think Liberty makes a great model for it.

What's even more fun is that about ten years ago, Mimi and I were cover girls for Long Riders Gear on one of their print catalogs. I've got that catalog stashed away somewhere and as soon as I dig it out, I'll post that one as well.

2 comments:

  1. How cool is that! Distance Depot is my favorite :) You two look great

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I love Distance Depot...awesome to work with and beautiful quality of tack.

      Delete