Monday, June 24, 2013

getting excited yet?


It's that time of year again...the time when my excitement levels regress back to that of a kindergartner just given half a box of sugar cookies. No, not Christmas.

Tevis.

The gremlins are determinedly making their rounds, causing Incidents and Things That Always Worked to Suddenly Not Work, leading me to beat my head against a wall at least several times a week, but we will prevail. Did I mention that I'm not even riding? But apparently crewing and rider coordinating is enough to attract the attention of the gremlins.

More details the closer we get to Ride Day, but I'm super-excited to be doing Renegade rider coordination ahead of time again, and this year, crewing for one of my best friends who will be riding...both her and her horse's first Tevis!

1 comment: